Sunday, September 15, 2013

Catching Fire (Summer Reading Book) by Suzanne Collins

This book was a little different from the first book. This book is a sequel to The Hunger Games. It is still very exciting though. In The Hunger Games there was lots of twists and fights, just like in Catching Fire. What I really liked about this book is that I got to see Katniss, the main character grow even more as a person trying to win the games and test her skills, and as a person who cares deeply for her sister and family and friends and possibly boyfriend. I also liked how there was a cliff hanger at the end. It ended with many unanswered questions which would most probably end up in the next book called Mockingjay.

I'm definitely looking forward to read Mockingjay.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you compared this book to the first book and how you mentioned character change. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had some really deep thinking. I really liked the way you quickly restated what happened in the book.
    Good job! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete